Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Instructor
Mike Daye, has been training in Martial Arts for 25 years. He started learning Kenpo Karate and Boxing at the Okaloosa County Boxing Club. He has been training in Brazilian jiu-Jitsu for 13 years.
His favorite part of teaching and coaching is seeing his students improvement and how it hits them when they master techniques they thought were impossible.
Besides martial arts, Mike was an accomplished Basketball player where he played Semi-Pro for 1 year and currently he coaches youth basketball.
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu / Black Belt
- Kenpo Karate / Brown Belt
- Arizona State BJJ Champion (4)
- SJJIF BJJ World Champion (4)
- IBJJF Pan American Championships (Silver Medalist)
- Competed in SJJIF BJJ World Championships
- Arizona State BJJ Champion (2x's)
- Southwest Classic BJJ Champion
- Desert Quest Champion
- International Open Champion
- NAGA Champion